Friday, December 25, 2009

New Year Countdown Event.

Alright, my house again. The 3rd time having gathering here. xD Venue my house cause other ppl's house a lot are unavailable.

This time, still will be pot luck. Contact Kai Boon @ 017-2431564 and tell me what food u bringing. If not bringing food, pls bring along some money, around RM 15 per person.

I tahu last time u all sien dao...so this time u lucky. My house just got a new karaoke set. I think can let u all high gei whole night gua? Jia Hui personally tried it, can sing from 7pm to 11pm. xD

This time wun be so unprepared, I will get help to prepare games one la. So give face come ok? xD (I tahu I lousy host X_X)

So pls help me spread the msg la.
PS: Pls send an sms to me to confirm attendance. Or else oso dunno how many ppl coming. Confirm attendance b4 28th (Monday) so that we have enough time to prepare for games and food. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment